Travelling to foreign destination entails a lot of risk like medical emergency, flight delay, loss baggage, personal accidents, etc. Travel Insurance policy takes care of all your entire financial exigencies.
- Loss of checked-in baggage
- Baggage delayed beyond 12 hours
- Loss of visa/ passport
- Hijacked flight
- Long delays between flights
- Medical emergencies
- Personal liability
- Personal accident
- Emergency cash advance
- Political risk and evacuation
- You can get medical advice over the telephone from the doctors attached your insurance company
- You can get a referral of the medical services provider
- Hospitalisation can be arranged for by the insurance company
- Cashless settlement in case of hospitalisation
- In the unfortunate event of death, the mortal remains can be transported
- In case of passport loss, co-ordination with embassy can be facilitated
- Pre-existing medical conditions
- Addiction to prohibited narcotics
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Radiation induced by nuclear weapons
- Expenses borne for loss of tickets, valuables, money securities
- Treatment of cosmetic surgery
- Get first-hand information about the destination. Current updates about the weather conditions, common diseases, issues like political unrest in the region, etc. so that you can opt for policies that cover these risks.
- Find out what your plan does not cover. Most policy documents might not have all the exclusions printed in the policy. Ensure that the important ones like terrorism, radiation allergy, water contamination, food poisoning, etc. are covered.
- Ensure that you don’t already have travel insurance. If you own a credit card, chances are that you may already have travel insurance. Most credit card companies offer travel insurance as an added benefit. In that case you will have to get in touch with the credit card company to activate the policy.
- Opt for a family policy if you are travelling with family. This way you can get the cheapest policy as family policies cover everyone. Opt for a scheme that covers the maximum number of people up to the maximum age.
Contact Us before you embark on your next vacation or business travel. We can help you with the best travel insurance policy for your requirements.