Telecommunication is the fastest growing sector in India’s economy today. The average growth rate in the sector is 20%, which no other sector in the economy is experiencing.
This is because the services are not only limited to basic telephony but have expanded to Internet, wireless communication, broadband, cable TV and very soon into 4G. Correspondingly, the business operational risk has also increased with time, the need for the expert in identifying the risk and protecting the business with a broad based solution has become imperative.
- Telecommunication is investing in new technologies and services, which are taking them to uncharted territory, companies have not only had to adhere to basic telephone laws but also to the growing cyber crimes liability.
- Errors and omissions at switch site and at the core technology centre, which may result in a customer or a service provider doing legal case on the company.
- Buildings - newly acquired and in the course construction
- Telecommunication property including equipment and valuable papers
- Cell site property and property in the course of construction including tower antennas, fencing , earth stations
- Underground and underwater communication lines including installation
- Overhead communication lines including installations
- Mobile telecommunication equipment
- Telecommunication assets, while in transit
- Contractors equipments
- Employees personal property
- Money and receivables
- Liabilities - general liability including bodily injury, property damage, railroad liability and automobile liability.
- Workmen compensation
- Directors and officers liability
- Special contingency liability - kidnap, ransom
- Political risk - civil war, riot, strike
At AuIBS, we analyze all the risks associated with your business and provide you the best possible insurance solution, with best company and policies that suits your need.
Contact Us to know more about the most comprehensive risk management solutions for your business.